15 Nov DIY Tutorial: Design your Black Friday Graphics
Today I’m coming with a video tutorial in which I’m teaching how you can design your own Black Friday sale graphics using watercolor paintings.
If you want to download my free paintings ready to follow this DIY tutorial, just fill this form and you will automatically receive them!
** What you will learn in this tutorial is: **
– how I painted these Black Friday graphics with watercolors
– how to create a Black Friday promo image with your corporate typography
– how to create a Black Friday promo image using your best seller product photography + my Black Friday sale lettering
This tutorial has everything you need to know to do it yourself. If you are an online business owner, you want to get ready for any Black Friday promotion you may be running, and now is the perfect timing to start working on it 🙂
** The materials you will need for this Black Friday graphic design tutorial are: **
– Adobe Photoshop
– Watercolor paintings or my free Black Friday cliparts.
– Download my free watercolor clip arts from here
Free Black Friday Clipart to complete the tutorial
Just write your details here and you will receive the materials to complete my tutorial 🙂
Feel free to share your designs with me or ask me any questions you may have. I love reading your comments!
Before you go... it's free!
I want to help you find your butterflies (aka clients) and make your ideal clients fall in love with everything you do.
Ready to have an unforgettable brand?