Today I’m coming with a video tutorial in which I’m teaching how you can design your own Black Friday sale graphics using watercolor paintings.
If you want to download my free paintings ready to follow this DIY tutorial, just fill this form and you will automatically receive them!
** What you will learn in this tutorial is: **
– how I painted these Black Friday graphics with watercolors
– how to create a Black Friday promo image with your corporate typography
– how to create a Black Friday promo image using your best seller product photography + my Black Friday sale lettering
This tutorial has everything you need to know to do it yourself. If you are an online business owner, you want to get ready for any Black Friday promotion you may be running, and now is the perfect timing to start working on it 🙂
** The materials you will need for this Black Friday graphic design tutorial are: **
– Adobe Photoshop
– Watercolor paintings or my free Black Friday cliparts.
– Download my free watercolor clip arts from here